Today I needed to whip up a batch of Owie spray for the kids. This is a must-have in any house with little ones, but especially this house full of boys!!
7 drops melaleuca
7 drops lavender
7 drops frankincense
3 drops helichrysum
2 drops myrrh
Put into a 2 oz glass spray bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil.
(This recipe is approximately a 2% dilution which is fairly standard and what I generally start with for use with our family. You can increase or decrease the increments of each oil if you desire a stronger blend or need more dilution)
- melaleuca: fantastic cleansing properties
- lavender: soothing and calming to the skin
- frankincense: supports healthy cellular repair function, reduces the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenates the skin
- helichrysum: supports healthy tissue repair and reduces blemishes
- myrrh: soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion