Ok, here’s the new favorite shaving cream recipe. This is too thick to dispense in the foaming soap dispenser, but light and fluffy, and great just scooping it out of the jar! My husband is a good critic, and gives this one two thumbs up!
- 1/4 c. raw organic shea butter
- 1/4 c. organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp castile soap (I used Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Castile Soap, Peppermint)
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 15-20 drops dōTERRA essential oils
(sandalwood, cedarwood and frankincense are my husband’s fav combo with powerful skin clarifying properties. Lavender and Peppermint also work well)
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel or organic vegetable glycerin
~melt shea butter and coconut oil in double boiler until liquefied. remove from heat and let cool. add olive oil and mix.
~pour into stand mixer and mix on high, adding the rest of the ingredients. mix until light and fluffy!
~pour shaving cream into glass jar and enjoy!